Join Trinity Oak on October 21, 2022 at the River Ranch Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas for their “Back the Brave” fundraiser. This fundraiser is in support of the Trinity Oaks Star Kids program, a special program for the sons and daughters of fallen first responders and veterans. The purpose of the Star Kids program is to help these sons and daughters as well as honor their families’ sacrifices with unique outdoor experiences to help them cope with their loss. Each boy is paired with a member of the fallen first responder agency or military branch as a hunting buddy and mentor. The pair become hunting certified and hunt together and become lifelong friends.
The “Back to the Brave” fundraiser promises to be an incredible night of camaraderie, fabulous food, music, live auctions, games, raffles, live entertainment with an open bar. The event will feature Lt. Richard Jankovsky of the Texas DPS as a guest speaker. He will share his personal connection to Trinity Oaks, the Star Kids mentoring program, and how he has seen the healing effects of outdoor activities.
You will not want to miss this extraordinary evening. This is the calendar of events:
5:30 pm Cocktails and personalized appetizers
Win raffle prizes: semi-automatic shotgun, autographed Oak & Eden whiskey, coffee/wine baskets and more.
6:30 PM Welcome Remarks, Pledge and Prayer
7:00 PM Spokesman Lieutenant Richard Jankovsky
8:00 PM Live Auction: Texas A&M Package, Exotic Hunts and Vacation Getaways!
20:30 Raffle winners announced; Live Music: Brandon Howard
22:00 Exit of the event.
Please join us for a fabulous night supporting Star Kids at Trinity Oaks. There are several options to join the festivities and support the program:
- Single ticket $125 – includes participation in live auctions, raffles, games, live entertainment, open bar and dinner.
- Rookie Table $1000 – includes 8 guests and includes participation in live auctions, raffles, games, live entertainment, open bar and dinner.
- Lieutenant Level Sponsor $2500 – 2 tickets for guests with loot from the event, presentation of the event and recognition on social networks, participation in all activities.
- Bar Hero Sponsor $3500 – 4 guest tickets, glasses of whiskey, presentation of the event, recognition in social networks and participation in all activities.
- Captain Level Sponsor $5000 – 1 table (8 guests) with high-end swag, event presentation, social media recognition, and all event activities.
- Primary Sponsor $10,000 – Exclusive stay at Thumbtack Ranch (2023), 2 tables of 8 people, presentation of the event, recognition in social networks and all the activities of the event.
For those interested in tickets and/or corporate sponsorship, please visit https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?id=85&name=E330070.
We hope to see you at Ft. Worth on October 21st. These children need your support.
Trinity Oaks offers online applications for the Star Kids program, Hero Celebrations, Dream trips, volunteer and mentoring opportunities. If you are interested in participating, please email [email protected] for assistance. We would love to have you as part of the Trinity Oaks family,
About Trinity Oaks
In 2007, San Antonio native Tom Snyder founded Trinity Oaks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based on the premise that active engagement in the outdoors is a powerful, healing, and fundamentally transformative experience. . The organization’s mission is to use hunting, fishing, and the outdoors to make a meaningful difference in the lives of disadvantaged children, terminally ill children, and combat veterans. Every year, Trinity Oaks offers at least 50 events at no cost to those who can benefit from once-in-a-lifetime hunting or fishing experiences. For more information about Trinity Oaks, visit www.trinityoaks.org or call 210-447-0351. For more information about Thumbtack Ranch, visit https://trinityoaks.org/thumbtack/.