Your most advanced waterproof layer now available in women’s sizes
FORLOH, the 100% American-made technical outdoor brand, introduces its most advanced lightweight waterproof jacket now available in a women’s cut. Engineered with industry-first Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology and equipped with RECCO®, the Airalite is designed to be transported in the field and withstand the rigors of inclement weather and terrain.
Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology applies the DWR treatment in small amounts using an electrical charge to bond the fabric fibers together. In turn, the pores in the fabric remain open, resulting in a substantially more breathable and air-permeable garment. As well as being a stronger and more durable treatment, Airadigm Pulse Plasma technology results in a fabric that is soft, flexible and quiet compared to most waterproof fabrics.
The perfect balance of durability and protection, 30 denier military grade nylon ripstop construction for overall strength combined with an ePTFE membrane and lightweight 20 denier tricot backing to block out the elements and keep the wearer dry and comfortable. The Airalite is equipped with RECCO® technology for search and rescue detection and boasts an impressive waterproof rating while maintaining performance-ready breathability and a windproof rating to handle extreme winds.
The jacket also incorporates FORLOH’s first horizontal zip rear vent, which was designed to allow excess heat to escape while still offering protection, whether standing in a torrential downpour or simply being sprayed while fishing in rough waters.
FORLOH achieves outstanding breathability with its Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology, a first on the market, which combines the highest level of waterproofing in the industry (up to 35k+/mm) with exceptionally high breathability ratings (up to 35k MTVR), features that are generally at odds with one another in more traditional waterproof and breathable fabrics.
FORLOH Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / quick links / Viglink
Characteristics of Airalite
- 100% sourced and made in the USA
- Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides waterproof protection and exceptional breathability.
- Military-grade ripstop nylon for proven durability.
- Ventilation flap with zipper on the back and ventilation in the armpits, for greater comfort and thermoregulation.
- Asymmetrical “wristband” cuff with silent hook-and-loop velcro closure, providing additional protection for the back of the hands.
- Welded seamless pocket construction creates a superior weather barrier.
- Two-way adjustable hood with attached visor.
- RECCO® technology that allows you to be searched by professional rescuers with RECCO® detectors.
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
- Airadigm™ Pulsed Plasma provides:
- MVTR (moisture vapor transfer rate): minimum 23k gm²/24hr (40k+ gm²/24hr membrane only)
- Water resistance: minimum 20k mm (35k+ mm membrane only)
- Air Perm: 0.2 cfm minimum (0.5 cfm membrane only)
- Ultralight at just 112 g/m2
- It comes in black, clear, magnet, deep cover, FORLOH green, and exposed.
- MSRP: $399