Distributors and media welcome
FALCO® Globally recognized for the exceptional craftsmanship in each specially designed, handcrafted leather holster, Holsters is excited to unveil a collection of new-for-2023 holster innovations and everyday carry gear during NSSF.® SHOT Show at booth #42148 from January 17-20. Categories include new Level 2 retention holsters, a multi-fit line specifically for dealers, EDC bags, and the first 3D printed holsters.
“We designed our new 2023 products to improve the manufacturer-consumer relationship by reducing the number of SKUs per product category, listening to customer preferences and focusing on distributor-dealer collaboration,” said Katarína Zacharová, Director of sales of FALCO Holsters. “While our competitors focus on mass-produced entry-level cases, FALCO is exceptional. We cater to the most sophisticated gun owners and high-end firearm compatibility with unsurpassed quality and stellar customer service,” she stated.
Assistance program for direct sales distributors of FALCO covers
“Each new product reflects our commitment to solving the problems of retailers and modernizing the production of exceptional holsters for guns and carrying equipment,” Zacharová said. “We work closely with our network of dealers/distributors to offer the highest quality EDC products to gun owners. Distributors, dealers and the media are encouraged to visit us at booth #42148 to learn more about our sales programs and newest products,” she added.
- attractive margins
- MAP and MOQ Policy
- State-of-the-art production capacity
- Endless customization options
- inventory availability
- Delivery time
- point of sale support
- Unmatched customer service
- lifetime warranty
Optic-Ready Leather Multi-Fit Holsters
FALCO Holsters’ new line of Multifit Holsters is a space-saving category developed explicitly for distributors and dealerships. The line features just five SKU sizes to fit a wide variety of pistols.
- Optics ready with RDS cutouts
- Slim profile offers comfort and concealment without printing
- Open muzzle design allows for extended threaded barrels and prevents dust and dirt buildup
- Shrouded barrel and trigger guard for safe handling
- Pre-tanned Italian full-grain leather for a comfortable EDC
- Hand cut, sewn, lacquered and finished by leather artisans.
- FALCO durable “exclusive seams”
- Available configurations: AM02 IWB/OWB, AM01 IWB, CM01 OWB Pancake, CM02 SOB, DM01 Shoulder w/Mag Pouch, DM02 Shoulder
- MSRP: $59.95 to $169.95
Retention Leather OWB Holsters LVL 2
Although two different retention levels qualify these holsters for work use, they are comfortable enough for everyday wear.
- Two retention devices meet LVL2 security service holster requirements
- MLC thumb release safety lock
- Integrated and reinforced thumb break
- Available with optic cutaway for RDS compatibility and extended barrels
- Custom fit for a wide variety of pistols and revolvers.
- Multiple customization options include: color, left or right handed, straight or slanted, stitching color, leather trim color, and embossed initials.
- Available configurations: C241 OWB, C242 OWB Pancake
- MSRP: $99.95
Simple Concealed Carry Belt Pouches
The appearance of this bag does not indicate that there is a pistol or revolver inside and strapping it to a belt ensures security and stability whether you are packed with a firearm, backup pistol or extra magazines.
- Convenient pouch attached to the belt for EDC of pistols and revolvers
- Made of ballistic nylon with two belt loops.
- Quickdraw by pulling one of the two ambidextrous tabs to access
- Suitable for firearms with tactical or laser light
- Available configurations: G226/S (fits micro and most subcompacts), G226/M (fits micro, subcompacts, and most compacts), G226/L (fits micro, subcompacts, compacts, and most large), G226/XL (fits micro, subcompact, compact, and most full-size)
- MSRP: $32.95 to $48.95
3D Printed Open IWB and OWB Holsters
Created from an extremely strong synthetic material, the new 3D printed cases stand up to rough daily use. The covers are resistant to light, heat, humidity, solvents and water. Plus, they endure freezing winters and baking summers in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 122°F. Visit FALCO Holsters booth #42148 to see these innovative new holsters in person during the SHOT Show.
Click here to make an appointment with Katarina Zacharova, FALCO Holster Sales Director, during SHOT Show 2023.
For more information on FALCO holsters, visit FALCOHolsters.com. Follow on social media on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
About SHOT Show
SHOT Show is the world’s most comprehensive trade show for professionals involved in the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries. SHOT Show offers opportunities for attendees to experience the best in firearms, ammunition, law enforcement, cutlery, outerwear, optics and other products and services firsthand. For more information on the SHOT Show, visit www.SHOTShow.org.
About FALCO® Holsters, The Gun Holsters Company
FALCO Holsters brings a unique blend of modern techniques and traditional old world craftsmanship to our portfolio of custom pistol holsters. Since 1989, the FALCO brand has grown from a small garage in rural Slovakia manufacturing leather falconry gloves to a state-of-the-art workshop producing a wide variety of covers that we supply to individuals, police forces and military units of everyone. Using only the highest quality European and American materials available, FALCO Holsters continues to thrive while proudly maintaining a personal approach. All products are handmade in Slovakia, in the heart of the beautiful Stiavnica Mountains, rich in history and appreciated as a World Heritage Site (UNESCO). We pride ourselves on the precision of our skilled craftsmen and our ability to design and manufacture products according to the needs and requirements of any customer. Our commitment to customer service and superior quality extends through our endless customization options, FALCO Holsters limited lifetime warranty, and fast FedEx international shipping.