If you’re looking to get started or help someone out with shooting sports, Hatsan’s ESCORT® PS Youth is the perfect shotgun for beginners. But that doesn’t mean it’s featureless! This semi-auto shotgun is just the right size for juniors and smaller shooters. It’s easy to carry, easy to load, and easy to shoot.
The PS Youth is chambered for 3-inch 20-caliber magnum shells and features ESCORT’s quick-load and smart-valve piston systems. An aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver is fully anodized and sports a well-designed 11mm slot for optical mounts. The 22-inch chrome barrel ties it all together using 7mm checkered vented anti-reflective ribbing that is finished with a classic brass bead.
No matter what game you’re taking on, the ESCORT PS Youth can handle a variety of shots, including steel (with specific chokes). The multi-choke system includes five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL). A migratory plug can be installed for 2+1 capacity and removed for full 4+1 capacity.
The gas-powered PS Youth comes with a synthetic polymer stock and fore-end with checkered grip surfaces. For added comfort, there is a well-designed rubber recoil TrioPad. Also, spacers can be added or removed to adjust the pull length. The original shims provide a drop and cast fit for a better fit. A manual cross button safety is incorporated as safety is a major concern for any firearm. Mounted sling bolts make transport and shooting support easy.
The finish is available in full black and three camo options: Realtree Timber, Mossy Oak Bottomland, and Realtree Max-5. He weighs 6 pounds. and 41 inches in overall length.
Youth PS Features:
- 20 gauge semi auto shotgun, 3 inch magnum chamber, gas operated
- Impeccable performance in all 2 3/4-inch and 3-inch shotshells
- Quick Charge Smart Valve Piston System
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum alloy receiver
- 11mm slotted receiver for optical mounts
- Durable synthetic polymer stock and fore-end with checkered grip surfaces
- TrioPad rubber butt pad to improve recoil absorption with removable spacers to change length of pull
- Rust-resistant: chrome-plated body made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel
- All barrels are tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability.
- Ventilated and anti-glare rib of 7 mm.
- Front view of brass beads
- Multi-choke system with 5 chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Can take steel shot with specific chokes
- Magazine capacity: 4+1 or 2+1 with migratory plug installed
- Stock wedges allow for drop and launch adjustment for a better fit.
- Manual cross button trigger safety
- Mounted Sling Studs
- Barrel Length: 22 inches
- Overall Length: 41 inches
- Weight: 6 lbs.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and ESCORT firearms in the US. Renowned for precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for their outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which allows it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive edge.
For more information please visit