Kick off the holiday season BIG with a chance to win BHA merchandise every day from December 12-23, 2022.
Big Horn Armory (BHA), makers of large-caliber firearms, is pleased to announce that it has launched a special 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway to celebrate the season of giving. Participants will have the chance to win great prizes from BHA every night for twelve nights, from December 12 to December 23, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST. Prizes include a BHA logo cap, T-shirt, AR500 five and nine round magazines, a sling, scabbard, rear cuff, or some combination thereof. The prize of the day will be announced in the newspaper 12 Days of Christmas Facebook, Instagram, MeWe, LinkedIn, Twitter, local or Parler publications, as well as the daily e-blast. If you are not signed up to receive BHA emails, sign up here to increase your chances of winning.
There are eight ways to enter the Big Horn Armory 12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes:
1. Like our daily 12 Days of Christmas Facebook post and tag three friends in the comment section.
2. Like our daily 12 Days of Christmas Instagram post and tag three friends in the comment section.
3. Like our daily post 12 Days of Christmas MeWe and tag three friends in the comment section.
4. Like our daily 12 Days of Christmas LinkedIn post and tag three friends in the comments section.
5. Like our newspaper 12 Days of Christmas cheep on Twitter and tag three friends in a reply tweet.
6. Like our daily post 12 Days of Christmas Parler and tag three friends in the comments section.
7. Like our daily post 12 Days of Christmas Locals and tag three friends in the comments section.
8. Reply to our daily 12 Days of Christmas email with “I want to win!”
Enter daily as the prize packs will only get better as Christmas approaches! A random winner will be selected each day from all qualifying entries and will be contacted via direct message on any social media platform or via email.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, MeWe, LinkedIn, Twitter, Parler, or Locals. Big Horn Armory will never contact you via social media to request payment information. If you are contacted by an account on any social media platform that appears to be BHA, please ensure that the social media handle is @BigHornArmory. Anything else is just a fake account.
For more information about Big Horn Armory, please visit www.bighornarmory.com or any of its social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, MeWe, LinkedIn, Parler, Locals, or Twitter.
About the Big Horn Armory:
Big Horn Armory was founded in 2008 with the express intention of designing a Browning-type lever action weapon chambered in 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum. Big Horn Armory’s American-made Model 89 closely follows the work of John Browning with refinements courtesy of modern metalworking and machining capabilities. The first rifles began shipping in September 2012, and since then, BHA has added to its large-bore lineup a Model 90 Carbine in 460 S&W, Model 90A in 454 Casull, Model 90B in .45 Colt, Model 89A in 500 Linebaugh and the Model 89B in .475 Linebaugh. In 2017, Big Horn Armory departed from its lever-action series and developed the AR500 Auto Max, the most powerful short-range semi-auto based on an AR .308 platform.