With the second leg of the Archery World Cup 2023 now in the history books, it was another incredible performance for Team Easton, taking all the gold medals in the second Archery World Cup event of the season and cementing the finals later this year for Team Easton standouts. .
All winners and 59 of 60 medalists shot Easton X10 and X10 ProTour Made-in-USA rods for their victories.
- Men’s Recurve: Marcus D’Almeida, Brazil
- Women’s Recurve: Lim Sihyeon, Korea
- Composite men: Prathamesh Samadhan Jawkar, India
- Composite Women: Su A Cho, Korea
- Men’s Recurve Team: Korea
- Women’s Recurve Team: Korea
- Mixed Team Recurve: Korea
- Men’s Composite Team: Netherlands
- Women’s Composite Team: Mexico
- Composite Mixed Team: India
The same technologies that make the X10 the winningest arrow in modern archery history are available in all of Easton’s shafts, from the highly affordable all-carbon Vector to the advanced Avance and Superdrive Micro technology. See the full line of Easton arrows with an arrow for every archer at your authorized archery dealer, or visit www.eastonarchery.com