Tualatin, OR (January 2023) Warne, America’s go-to source for well-engineered, reliable optical mounting solutions, announces the expansion of its Steam® line of affordable rings and settings.
The addition of horizontally split rings will be welcomed by those looking for quality, affordable rings made in the USA that provide next-level optic-to-rifle attachment without top-tier prices.
Like all Warne products, the Steam® was designed and manufactured in Oregon, USA. Notable features of the Vapor® Horizontal™ include:
- Strong and lightweight 6061 aluminum with a matte black finish.
- Fits all Warne Vapor® and Maxima®/Weaver two-piece bases and picatinny style rails.
- The Stanag 4694 interface allows for better return to zero, clamping force, and rigidity.
- Available in 1″ and 30mm diameters
- Available in low, medium and high mounting heights.
- MSRP: $39.99
Warne Scope Mounts has been supplying world-class Made in the USA scope mounts to the shooting industry since 1991. A leading innovator and manufacturer of scope mounting systems, WARNE is positioned to supply its brand name products worldwide. world through distribution and dealerships, as well as service. industry as a major OEM supplier. WARNING: Trust in every shot!