The 600 Alpha is part of the exciting new family of CZ-USA 600 series rifles. The Alpha combines the best features of this new generation of rifles into one weapon that does it all, delivering sub-MOA accuracy at a price! economic! With a selection of popular cartridges and high-yield features, the Alpha meets the needs of every shooter for hunting or competition and everything in between.
The Alpha’s sleek, fiber-reinforced black stock is optimized for more modern technical shooting styles with a parallel comb, symmetrical geometry, and a vertical grip. Soft-touch serrated inserts are located in multiple grip zones throughout the stock and are greatly appreciated when conditions are less than ideal.
A cold-hammer-forged, semi-heavy contour barrel offers guaranteed sub-MOA at various loads. The barrels are threaded and prepared for suppressors. Barrels range from 18- to 24-inches depending on the cartridge and feature a tough-as-nails nitride finish for unsurpassed corrosion resistance in the field.
Alpha’s patented single-stage trigger can be adjusted in four increments from 1.3 to 3 pounds without removing the stock chassis. This easy-to-use feature allows the field to be adjusted to match personal conditions and preferences.
Shooters will love the smooth, fast-acting 60° bolt, a design that increases bolt-to-optic clearance, plus cycles are considerably faster than traditional designs. Reliability was a vital consideration in the design of the 600 Alpha. Therefore, CZ selected the short puller, controlled round feed design for its round cycle consistency in all situations.
Additionally, integral Picatinny scope mounts allow the shooter to choose from several optical mounting solutions. A silent 2-position latch complements this action. Enabled a locked or cycled deadbolt with the safety on. In the field, this type of safety prevents accidental opening of the bolt.
A detachable magazine allows for quick magazine changes, and its integrated locking feature ensures secure magazine retention. Magazine reloading through the ejection port adds speed and convenience when additional shots are required.
The 600 Alpha incorporates CZ’s high standards for accuracy, reliability, durability and versatility and combines them with the new rifle platform. It includes innovative technology, top-of-the-line materials and advanced design. Take a look at the new CZ 600 Alpha: a rifle for the shooter looking for true versatility.
Characteristics of the CZ 600 Alpha:
- aluminum receiver
- Three action size options: 9 cartridge magazines
- Barrel: medium heavy; cold hammered; threaded muzzle
- Sub 1-MOA, 100 m guarantee
- Short puller controlled feeding
- Two position safety. On -bolt opens securely on
- Adjustable trigger – no need to disassemble (4 positions)
- 60 degree bolt throw
- Picatinny Rail Scope Base
- Magazine fed with magazine lock (optional use)
- Ability to top off magazine through ejection port
- Armed Indicator
- silent security
CZ 600 Alpha Specifications:
- Camera: 223 Rem, 224 Valkyrie, 7.62×39, 308 Win, 6CM, 6.5CM, 6.5 PRC, 30-06, 300 Win Mag
- Turn rate: 1:7, 1:9.5, 1:6.5, 1:7, 1:7, 1:8, 1:10, 1:10
- Magazine Type: Removable
- Magazine Capacity: 5, 3 (300 WinMag, 6.5 PRC)
- Values: Black polymer, American style
- Pull Length: 14 inches
- Monuments: No sights, integrated Picatinny-style rail
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, suppressor ready
- Barrel length: 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″
- Firing Mechanism: Adjustable at 4 points
- Total length: 37.12″, 40.15″, 42.16″, 43.05″
- Safety: 2-position uprights
- MSRP: $749.00
Since 1997, CZ-USA has provided American shooters and hunters with the best firearms the Czech Republic has to offer. In 2019, we completed another milestone by producing CZ firearms right here in the United States at the CZ-USA facility in Kansas City, Kansas. With our ever-expanding production capabilities in the United States, CZ-USA will continue to improve, innovate and add to the CZ-USA line of high-quality, affordable pistols, rifles and shotguns, as well as Dan Wesson custom-quality pistols. .
For more information please visit