Greeley, Colo. – Steiner, the leader in high-performance optics for the military and law enforcement, expands its line of hunting scopes with the launch of the new Predator 8 optics series. Featuring 8x zoom, the Predator 8 scopes join the Steiner Predator series. 4 to provide the most demanding big game hunters with the pinnacle of versatility and precision in premium hunting optics.
Built on a rugged 30mm tube chassis, the Predator 8 offers all the key features required of a go-anywhere optic. Class-leading optical clarity with industry-leading light transmission, a massive field of view, and an illuminated reticle with 11 brightness settings ensure a fast, sharp visual image in the most challenging lighting conditions. Bad weather and harsh climates also offer no resistance to the Predator 8’s performance thanks to the fogproof and waterproof design and the wide operating temperature of -13°F to +145°F.
The Predator 8 is offered in three different 8x zoom ranges: 2-16×42, 3-24×50, and 4-32×56. Hunters looking to take advantage of the scopes precision reticle adjustment to accurately compensate for bullet drop at long distances will appreciate the 1/4 MOA audible and tactile ballistic turret. Different numbered turret rings are included which allow the shooter to customize the turret for quick elevation adjustment at pre-selected distances. The ballistic turret also provides a zero mode to allow for a quick and accurate return to zero setting.
The Predator 8 2-16x42mm and 3-24x50mm scopes come with the Steiner E3 second focal plane reticle. Designed for the most popular big game cartridges with retention offset up to 400 yards and cascading windage dots to easily adjust for 10 mph crosswinds, the E3 reticle quickly offers aiming solutions when the pressure is on. For ultimate long-range accuracy, the Predator 8 4-32x56mm is ready with its combination of high magnification and SCR (Special Competition Reticle).
Offering the best in German precision, the Predator 8 series promises superior optical and ballistic compensation performance in a weather-resistant platform suitable for any hunting adventure…anywhere.
Steiner Predator 8 Series (2-16x42mm / 3-24x50mm / 4-32x56mm
- Increase: 2-16x / 3-24x / 4-32x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm/50mm/56mm
- Tube diameter: 30mm (all models)
- focal plane: 2nd (all models)
- Field of view at 100 yards. (Low High): 7.7-62.07 feet / 5.2-41.3 feet / 3.8-31.03 feet
- Eye Relief: 3.7 in. (all the models)
- Outgoing student: 8.5mm 2.7mm / 8.5mm 2mm / 8.5mm 1.7mm
- Length: 13.5 inches / 14.7 inches / 15.1 inches
- Weight: 23.4 ounces / 25.2 ounces / 27.3 ounces
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -3dpt – +2dpt (all models)
- Reticle: E3/E3/SCR
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1/4 MOA (all models)
- Max Lift Range: 55 MOA / 40 MOA / 32 MOA
- Maximum range of wind resistance: 55 MOA / 40 MOA / 32 MOA
- Parallax: 20 yards to infinity (all models)
- Temperature range: -13°F to +145°F (all models)
- Nitrogen Filled/Fog Proof: Yes (all models)
- Waterproof: 3 feet (all models)
- Drums: CR2032 (all models)
- Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty (all models)
- MSRP: $2,069.99 / $2184.99 / $2,299.99
For more information on the Predator 8 series riflescopes, contact your Steiner dealer or visit www.steiner-optics.com.
For more than 70 years, Steiner has made reliable optics for life’s defining moments. Successful search and capture of these moments demands rapid and accurate detection, location and identification of a distant target. Whether the target is wildlife, a fur seal, law enforcement suspects or military combatants, Steiner products enhance an individual’s most important sense, vision, so that on land or sea, nothing will come your way. exhaust. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://www.steiner-optics.com/.