remington ammunition is proud to announce that the Sporting Guns and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute (SAAMI) has announced the acceptance of the innovative 360 Buckhammer as a new official cartridge.
“SAAMI’s acceptance of the cartridges is crucial in the process of making new loads legitimate for American hunters and shooters,” said Jared Kutney, Remington senior director of engineering. “Whitetail hunters needed a straight wall cartridge that would work perfectly in a lever action rifle, and we are delighted that the 360 Buckhammer is accepted by the high standards set by the organization.”
Key features of the 360 Buckhammer include:
- Ultimate Straight Wall Cartridge
- Accurate and deadly at 200 yards or more
- Easy to fire with low recoil.
- Better performance than 350 Legend or 30-30 Win.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2215-2400 FPS
- .358 diameter bullets deliver deadly in-game results
- Available in reliable Remington Core-Lokt; 180GR or 200GR
- Multiple Lever Action Rifle Models Including Single Shot Versions Coming Soon
SAAMI allows free access to technical data and drawings of cartridge and chamber designs, which are published in the Information and Specifications section of the organization’s website. Information for 360 Buckhammer can be found here.
Since 1926, SAAMI has created and published industry standards for safety, interchangeability, reliability, and quality, as well as coordinated technical data. The company creates and promulgates technical, performance, interchangeability, and safety standards for firearms, ammunition, and components. SAAMI is the world’s leading resource for the safe and responsible manufacturing, transportation, storage, and use of these products.
Find Remington ammunition at dealers across the country and online. For more information on Remington ammunition and accessories, visit www.remington.com.