YOU ASKED. WE LISTEN.
Timney has been asked to build a Remington Model 700 replacement trigger at a cost-effective price that doesn’t compromise on quality. You asked. Timney listened.
Introducing the Impact 700 – the newest trigger in Timney’s extensive line of Remington 700 triggers, made in America by the incredible craftsmen who build The World’s Finest Triggers™.
Timney engineers designed this entry-level trigger by machining parts from billet steel, without skimping on metal injection molding or sheet parts, while hand assembling, testing and calibrated each trigger at the price you asked for: $124.99 MSRP.
This new trigger has a factory set 3-4 pound (non-adjustable) pull weight that will give you a crisp, clean break and features our Sear (SEAL’d) engagement fit lock design that ensures an easy trigger experience. wear.
The Impact 700 is the next evolution of precision in a direct replacement trigger for the iconic Remington Model 700 rifle. The secret to precision? It all starts with an awesome trigger and this trigger is really awesome. The new Impact 700 trigger is Timney’s most recent and innovative success – 77 years in the making.
Technical specifications of the Impact 700:
- Factory set draw weight of 3 to 4 lbs.
- Draw weight and overtravel not adjustable.
- The trigger sear and trigger shoe are precision machined and heat treated from premium grade steel.
- Sear is carbonitrided for maximum lubricity and wear resistance for a lifetime of dependable performance.
- The trigger shoe is coated with black oxide to improve corrosion resistance.
- The housing is constructed of anodized aluminum.
- The Sear Engagement Fit Lock (SEAL’d) design creates a user-friendly experience.
- This trigger has been hand assembled, tested and calibrated at Timney’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 100% pull down on the trigger – no gunsmith needed.
- Backed by Timney’s legendary, hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Timney Triggers is dedicated to ensuring our customers a lifetime of hassle-free shooting enjoyment. That’s evident in the last step of the manufacturing process when each trigger is hand-assembled, tested, and calibrated for its specific firearm platform before it’s delivered to the customer’s door. Timney Triggers is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of their products and each trigger is proudly made in the USA. www.timneytriggers.com