The latest in a range of rugged, scout-ready outdoor optics combines professional optics with a compact, waterproof form
Nocs Provisions, maker of adventure-ready binoculars and accessories, today introduces the new Field Issue 32mm Binocular, the next evolution in the brand’s growing range of durable, waterproof and adventure-ready outdoor optics.
With the mid-size Field Issue, Nocs Provisions succeeds in creating a pair of binoculars that integrates the superior optical technology of the brand’s standout Pro Issue model, while maintaining the compact sturdiness and grippy feel people love. from the original Standard Issue waterproof binoculars.
Every element of the new Field Issue was designed to create the ultimate in versatile, lightweight binoculars built to explore any environment and stand out with Nocs distinctive, nature-inspired styling and color combinations. The Field Issue features fully multi-coated HiFi lenses and a BaK4 prism that provide a wide, bright, edge-to-edge viewing experience, and the oversized ultra-smooth and precise focusing wheel offers exceptional center focus and exact visual adjustments of 9.3 feet at infinity. Fully waterproof and fogproof (IPX7 rated), Field Issue is submersible in up to three feet of water and is nitrogen-sealed to prevent internal condensation.
The Nocs Rugged Wave Grip Case is designed to go above and beyond to protect optics, and is constructed from an ultra-tough, medical-grade thermoplastic frame, providing great durability and drop resistance while keeping the Field Issue’s overall weight at only 16.7 ounces (473 g). In addition, the eyepiece assembly allows for a perfect fit on almost any face: with or without glasses, the multi-stop rotating eyepiece mechanism provides three different positions to optimize viewing.
“We designed the Field Issue for all-day glazing missions and foot trips to remote locations, where every ounce makes a difference, and we’ve integrated much of the optical technology and features from our top-of-the-line Pro Issue.” said Chris McKleroy, founder and CEO of Nocs Provisions. “The Field Issue is truly an evolution and offers great value for the outdoor enthusiast and a perfect choice for hiking, camping, bird watching, surfing, road trips, you name it.”
The new Field Issue is available today at https://www.nocsprovisions.com and in specialty stores, and comes in two sizes and six new colorways: 8×32 in Coral Red, Corsican Blue and Deep Slate and 10×32 in Bone Grey, Paydirt Brown and Ponderosa Green. The 8x magnification allows for a wider field of view, while the 10x is for those who want to reduce the finer details. Like all Nocs products, the Field Issue Waterproof Binocular was designed to be taken on the road and is covered by the brand “It does not matter that” lifetime warranty.
Key Features, Nocs Supplies Field Emission Binocular:
- Oversized Focus Wheel:
- Engineered from the ground up for ultra-smooth, ultra-precise focusing. By fine-tuning the resistance of the wheel and the leverage ratio of the center focuser, Field Issue allows for exact visual adjustments from 9.3 feet to infinity.
- Fully multi-coated HiFi lens array: rich color rendering
- With a unique lens coating formula designed for exceptional light transmission rate for its compact size, Field Issue provides rich color reproduction for bright, sharp edge-to-edge views of the wide field of view.
- Light frame: goes further
- Weighing just 11.8 oz. or 334 grams, the Field Issue uses an ultra-strong, medical-grade thermoplastic frame to house the optical system. We designed it for all-day glazing missions and foot trips to remote locations, where every ounce makes a difference.
- Waterproof + Fogproof – Lab tested and qualified
- Like the rest of our line of binoculars, the Field Issue is lab rated IPX7, which means it can withstand a small amount of dust, water, and moisture and still perform. Submersible in up to three feet of water and nitrogen-sealed to prevent internal condensation, they can be taken on any adventure.
- Rugged Wave Grip: Refined feel and drop tested
- Slip resistant on the palm, designed to protect the optics, this evolved design provides a comfortable feel in the hand and a construction that dissipates impact forces in the optical system.
- Multi Stop Twist Up Eyepieces: See It All
- Field Issue’s eyepiece mount allows for a perfect fit on every face. With or without glasses, the multi-stop rotating eyepiece mechanism provides three distinct positions to optimize viewing for everyone.
- Take a Picture: Shot at Nocs
- The Field Issue was designed to accommodate smartphone photography and videography. Just align your smartphone to capture the moment and share it.
Nocs products are shipped in plastic-free post-consumer recycled boxes printed with soy ink, and since day one Nocs has been a member of 1% for the Planet and also supports numerous non-profit organizations including the Feminist Bird Club and Trips for Kids Marin.
Nocs Provisions Affiliate Partners: Avantlink / Skimlinks / Viglink