The National Deer Association (NDA) is seeking two full-time Regional Directors in its Midwest and South regions. NDA regional directors work closely with volunteer-run chapters to plan and implement successful conservation-related events and fundraisers to help further the non-profit mission of the National Deer Association.
The ideal candidate for the Midwest and South position should reside in the Midwest and Southeast regions of the United States, respectively. Otherwise, the location is remote. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, vacation, retirement, paid vacation, and flexible work arrangements. These positions report to the NDA Director of Grassroots Support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Effectively start and maintain mission-driven NDA branches in the territory.
- Work closely with NDA chapters to plan, organize and run successful fundraising events and missions with the goal of increasing bottom line profits and mission success in the territory.
- Manage volunteer efforts in support of the NDA mission.
- Facilitate paperwork/reporting requirements as directed by the national NDA office to ensure organizational efficiency and federal compliance.
- Send news about NDA chapters in your territory to the appropriate NDA communications staff.
- Assist in planning/implementation of volunteer workshops and/or volunteer award recognition program.
- Represent the NDA at key meetings and functions.
- Ability to balance travel with the use of technology (Zoom, etc.) to facilitate efficient use of organizational time and resources.
- Assist the national NDA office with operational matters as required.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
- Previous experience working with volunteers and/or fundraising is preferred.
- Appreciation and working knowledge of conservation, deer hunting, and habitat management preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Availability to travel and work outside normal business hours.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
For more information, visit our website: www.deerassociation.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected] by April 25, 2023. Please indicate which region you are applying to.
About the National Deer Association
The National Deer Association is the leading nonprofit deer conservation group, working to ensure the future of wild deer, wildlife habitat, and game. Formed by combining the strengths of two long-standing successful organizations, the National Deer Association has a combined 40 years of action that have changed deer management to improve hunting and protect America’s most vital and admired game species. North for future generations. Visit DeerAssociation.com or follow @deerassociation on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.