Outdoor Adventure products, powered by 18V LXT batteries, take users from the jobsite to the great outdoors in one system
Makita®, the innovation leader in cordless technology, has taken cordless technology to new heights with the announcement of Outdoor Adventure, a new range of cordless products for camping, hiking, fishing, touring and more.
The power to go anywhere
Outdoor Adventure products feature a distinctive camouflage green color inspired by outdoor environments. They operate within the existing Makita LXT® System, providing users with seamless compatibility and a system of cordless products for use at work, at home, and outdoors.
“Makita cordless technology revolutionized construction job sites, and now Outdoor Adventure offers new levels of cordless performance for camping, hiking, fishing, touring and more,” said Brent Withey, vice president of brand marketing for Makita USA, Inc. .
“There is a greater appreciation of the outdoors as people spend more time outdoors,” he continued. “At the same time, there is no other battery-powered system in the outdoor product category with the advanced technology and proven performance of LXT®. With Outdoor Adventure, users now have battery-powered products they can rely on when they hit the road. Whether you’re a professional contractor, construction hobbyist, or just a lover of the great outdoors, Outdoor Adventure and LXT® is the cordless system for you.”
Maximum wireless performance
Outdoor adventure products are powered by Makita 18V LXT® batteries and feature the same advanced technology that powers Makita tools on commercial job sites, so users get the same maximum performance and efficiency for the air. free.
Outdoor Adventure launches with 16 battery-powered products including a chainsaw, inflator and wet/dry vacuum, as well as cordless lighting, fans, audio equipment, a coffee maker and more. The system will continue to expand with a range of new function-specific products on the way.
The following are the new Outdoor Adventure products announced for October 2022:
- Work lights and flashlights: When the sun goes down, campers and hikers need powerful, portable lighting. Outdoor Adventure work lights and flashlights provide reliable, long-lasting lighting to campsites, work spaces, or wherever the road leads.
- Speaker and Radio: Outdoor Adventure offers two powerful, portable solutions that bring audio to campgrounds, tailgate parties and more. Both feature the convenience of Bluetooth®.
- Fans and wireless power supply: Bring fresh air to a tent, trailer, or tailgate party with two Outdoor Adventure cordless fans. Use a Makita battery to charge devices with the portable power source.
- inflator: There is no compressed air inside the country. For ATVs, overlanders, and campers alike, Outdoor Adventure has a portable solution for unexpected tire maintenance and inflation demands.
- Chainsaw, vacuum cleaner and blower: Whether it’s clearing trails and chopping firewood, or just cleaning out an RV, tent, or pop-up trailer, Outdoor Adventure is the solution. The new system includes a powerful chainsaw for portable cutting and two efficient tools for quick cleanups.
- Beverage & Cooler Utility: Coffee and cold drinks are a must for any road trip or after party. Outdoor Adventure has solutions to keep them flowing, hot or cold, including a battery-powered coffee maker. Coming soon: a battery-powered hot water kettle and cooler/warmer.
Makita is a global manufacturer of industrial power tools, power equipment, tires and cleaning solutions and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita USA, Inc. is located in La Mirada, California and operates an extensive distribution network throughout the US Call (800) 4-MAKITA or visit makitatools.com. Makita on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter @makitatools