wild hearts takes players on an epic adventure in the land of Azuma, a fantasy landscape inspired by feudal Japan, where they will battle giant nature-infused beasts called Kemono with the help of Karakuri, sophisticated mechanisms created from ancient technology. loss.
wild hearts takes place in Azuma, a fantasy landscape inspired by feudal Japan, which is now overrun by the once-peaceful Kemono, altering its surroundings at the cost of the lives of its citizens. Kemono range from plant-infused squirrels to the massive Kingtusk boar. After a terrible fight with the winter wolf Deathstalker, players become bearers of life-sustaining technology and are forced to restore balance to the entire region.
In wild hearts, players travel through Azuma as a lone wolf or hunt in a pack with up to two friends thanks to the game’s cooperative and cross-play features on all platforms. Players can expand their battle plans and go on special missions while hunting in a pack, team up with other hunters in the world, or take on Kemono on their own. The game will feature voiceovers in English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
In this extended gameplay sequence, you’ll see players attempt to take on the mighty Kingtusk, first alone, then with cooperative partners.
The trailer offers a better look at Karakuri, sophisticated mechanisms that players create to traverse the world and fight Kemono, demonstrating Karakuri’s flexible and creative hunting grounds. wild hearts.
Most of the game takes place in the flowery terrain of Hanagasumi Hills, a spring setting and one of the WILD HEARTS hunting grounds, each represented by a different season.
- Hunt Down Giant Nature-Infused Beasts – Kemono are beasts that have undergone a unique evolution by merging with their environments and wielding the power of nature to reshape their surroundings to suit their needs. You’ll encounter Kemono of all sizes, from plant-infused squirrels to the massive Kingtusk boar, to the wild Deathstalker wolf and many more creatures. These huge creatures use the power of nature itself to defend their new territory.
- Prepare Your Fighting Ground: Ancient Karakuri technology allows you to create and build new, highly flexible and creative hunting grounds to defeat the giant Kemono. Stock up on materials to build many types of karakuri, depending on your needs, skills, and the kemono you’re fighting with. Each new Kemono you defeat reveals new Karakuri and new resources to use.
- Hunter or Lone Wolf Pack – wild heartsCooperative and cross-play features allow you and up to two friends to hunt Kemono together. Pack hunting allows you to expand your battle plans with more building abilities and special missions. As a lone wolf, you can seamlessly join and help other hunters in multiplayer through the Torri System, or you can take on the giant beasts on your own.
- Prepare to hunt, hunt to equip: You can become the best hunter by gathering materials from each hunt and the environment, and crafting unique armor with different variations. With unique weapons to choose from and tons of variations, there’s a combat style for everyone, each with a different gameplay and attacks. You can craft gear from the defeated Kemono material and further customize it to suit your playstyle.
- Immerse yourself in the fantasy of feudal Japan: Immerse yourself in beautiful environments filled with structures that
they represent the daily life of the people, faith and war, now swallowed by nature. wild heartsThe four hunting grounds of Hanagasumi Hill (spring), the waterfall of Starfall Island surrounded by the sea (summer), the waterfall of Starfall Island surrounded by the sea (summer), give life to the four hunting grounds, each of which represent the different seasons, are brought to life by the game’s AAA images, allowing you to enjoy the beauty The natural scenery of the canyon covered in autumn leaves (Autumn) and the Frozen Moon Castle split in half (Winter ), all accessible from the town of Minato.
wild hearts Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Origin, Steam, and Epic Game Store) on February 17, 2023 for $69.99.
More articles on wild hearts