HatsanUSA is pleased to announce the latest addition to its extensive line of break barrels with the Mod 65. Housed in a finely grained Turkish hickory thumbhole-style stock, it is available in .177, .22 and .25 calibers. The Mod 65 is the only Hatsan air rifle with a wooden pistol grip. Aggressive etched texture on the pistol grip and forearm provides a positive gripping surface for increased control. Additionally, the Mod 65 is constructed with a vented rubber butt plate with an attractive white spacer and a black synthetic adjustable Monte Carlo style headrest. The blued steel receiver offers 11mm dovetail slots, 6.75 inches long, with a metal scope stop provided. The 14.5-inch rifled steel barrel is polymer-wrapped and capped with a permanently integrated sound dampener. This system is known as QuietEnergy (QE) technology and is very effective at reducing airgun fire. The micro-adjustable rear sight is a square notch with green fiber optics that can be adjusted for windage and elevation, the front of the barrel incorporates a fixed red fiber optic sight.
Other features of the Mod 65 include: a two-stage Quattro match trigger with adjustable metal trigger blade for draw length and draw weight; the Shock Absorption System (SAS) to increase accuracy potential by reducing the vibration inherent in a spring-loaded airgun; and an automatic safety that activates when the barrel is broken and prevents the safety from being released while the barrel is open. This anti-bear trap feature prevents damage to the rifle and shooter in the event of the trigger being accidentally pulled while loading.
The Mod 65 is a powerful, lightweight and attractive rifle, ready to go right out of the box for use as a fun plinker or for target practice. Capable of launching a .177 caliber lead shot at up to 1100 feet per second and developing about 21 foot-pounds of energy, the power of the Mod 65 also lends itself to being an effective tool for hunting small game/ pests by attaching the 3-9x32mm Optima Scope and rings that come in this combo kit. The Mod 65 Combo Kit offers a lot of value for airgun shooting for an MSRP of: $219.99.
Mod 65 features and specifications:
- Single shot, spring piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro trigger system with metal trigger blade
- Fully Shrouded QuietEnergy Cylinder and Integrated Sound Moderator
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- High quality, genuine Turkish walnut, thumbhole stock with pistol grip and ambidextrous design
- Adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece; ventilated rubber butt plate for greater recoil absorption
- Checkered grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Fluted dovetail receiver for 11mm mounts and a built-in metal-mounted scope stop; includes Optima 3-9×32 scope and rings
- Large muzzle for easy cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic arming security; anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics; fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Top Velocity – Unleaded Pellets* – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Top Velocity – Lead Shot* – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 18 FPE, .22 cal – 20 FPE, .25 cal – 23 FPE
- Overall length: 46.6 inches
- Barrel length: 14.5 inches
- Weight (gun only): 6.6 lbs.
* Rate results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.
** Power results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.s
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the US Renowned for their precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and competitive advantage.
For more information please visit