Rogers, AR (January 27, 2023) – HatsanUSA® is proud to announce its largest airgun ever: the .62 caliber PileDriver. The PileDriver is designed exclusively for high powered hunting applications. Capable of producing over 700 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy in .62 caliber, it is also available in .45 and .50 caliber models. Although this rifle uses a 33-inch barrel, its bullpup design keeps the maximum length under 4 feet. The side lever cocking mechanism is easy to reach and operate.
A 480cc carbon fiber bottle fills to 4350 PSI and will provide up to 6 high powered shots in a single fill. A built-in pressure gauge helps monitor pressure in the cylinder, and a quick-fill spout allows for easy filling. The PileDriver’s unique, patented hammer design eliminates traditional steel coil springs in favor of a smoother, easier-to-cock gas piston mechanism. This top-loading single-shot rifle also features an extra-large loading port that accepts ammunition up to 34mm in length.
The rifle’s 14-inch-long scope rail is cut to accept 11mm picatinny and dovetail mounts, offering plenty of room for various optics. Three picatinny accessory rails are attached around the air bottle for further customization. The high-strength steel barrel is precision-rifled for long-range accuracy, and the absence of a shroud allows for sabot rounds, further expanding ammunition options. The fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro trigger is another customizable feature that the .62 caliber PileDriver offers. The receiver is anodized black and a manual safety is included.
The all-weather synthetic bullpup stock features an ergonomic pistol grip with textured grip surfaces for improved feel and control. The soft rubber recoil pad is both height and angle adjustable to ensure controlled recoil and a comfortable fit. An elevation-adjustable headrest ensures proper sight alignment with any optic.
As one of the most powerful production PCPs on the market, the .62 cal PileDriver is optimized for high-powered big game hunting.
Pile Driver Features
- Single-shot, hand-loading, pre-loaded pneumatic bullpup air rifle (PCP)
- Available in .45, .50 and .62 calibers
- Long carrying handle for easier use
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage coincidence trigger, fully adjustable
- 480cc carbon fiber removable air cylinder fills up to 300 BAR
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Precision rifled barrel for long range accuracy
- Black anodized receiver
- Combo Picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optical mounts
- All-weather, pistol grip thumbhole, synthetic bullpup stock with ambidextrous design
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle and elevation adjustable butpad
- 3 additional picatinny rails on the forearm
- Includes quick fill spout
- manual safety
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .45 cal – 700+ FPE, .50 cal – 800+ FPE, .62 cal – 700+ FPE
- Overall length: 46.5 inches.
- Barrel Length: 33 inches.
- Weight: 10 pounds
* Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the US. Renowned for precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for their outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which allows it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive edge.
For more information please visit