New for 2023, HatsanUSA® highlights the big brother of the RC Factor with the BP Factor. This highly customizable, pre-loaded, pneumatic, bullpup air pistol is available in 2 popular big-bore calibers: .30 and .35.
Among its many features is the adjustable soft rubber pistol grip that is textured to provide maximum grip and control. The 5-position telescoping stock also features a rise-adjustable buttrest that can be moved in 5mm increments up to 40mm in height or removed for low-profile optics. Hatsan’s famous fully adjustable Quattro trigger features a trigger pad that can be moved vertically and rotated left or right for maximum accuracy and comfort.
The power output of the Factor BP is highly adjustable, with an externally adjustable pressure regulator with an output gauge and an externally adjustable hammer preload adjuster that helps fine-tune power output and cocking effort. The Factor BP features a removable 580cc carbon fiber air tank and is also equipped with a Foster-style quick-disconnect filler inlet. A built-in, color-coded pressure gauge allows easy monitoring of system pressure.
The 32-inch long precision rifled barrel will ensure accuracy, while Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology, full-length barrel shroud, will reduce noise production. A standard ½ in. UNF threaded muzzle piece is included. to allow the addition of a larger sound damper or air separator without modification. Two high-capacity SwingLoad magazines (which can be linked to facilitate faster magazine changes) and a single-shot tray for precision loading are included to round out the BP Factor’s features. A picatinny rail is installed under the forearm, along with a combination 11mm picatinny and dovetail rail that accepts a wide range of optical mounts.
These premium features add another level of accuracy and consistency that can put more than 25 shots on target with a single fill and come in a package that weighs just 9 pounds. The BP Factor provides maximum power, performance, customization and competition.
- Pre-loaded pneumatic bullpup air rifle (PCP) with side lever action and repeating
- Available in .30 and .35 calibers
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator
- Externally adjustable hammer preload
- Fully enclosed QuietEnergy cylinder with integrated sound moderator
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage coincidence trigger, fully adjustable
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment of the trigger shoe
- Precision rifled barrel with ½ in. UNF threaded muzzle.
- 2 detachable, multi-shot, caliber-specific spring-loaded rotary magazines included
- Detachable 580cc carbon fiber bottle – replacement bottles available
- Dual pressure gauges to monitor both fill and regulated pressure
- Single shot layup for precision competition shooting.
- All-weather synthetic stock with adjustable soft rubber pistol grip
- Height and angle adjustable headrest
- Combo Picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optical mounts
- Picatinny accessory rail extension under forearm
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when rifle is struck or ricocheted
- manual safety switch
- Foster style, quick disconnect fill inlet
- Max Velocity*: .30 cal – 956 FPS, .35 cal – 888 FPS
- Max Energy*: 0.30 cal – 140 FPE, 0.35 cal – 144 FPE
- Magazine Capacity: .30 cal – 16 shots, .35 cal – 14 shots
- Air Storage Volume: 580cc Carbon Fiber, Removable
- Filling pressure: 250 BAR
- Shooting at optimum velocity: .30 cal – 32, .35 cal – 28
- Barrel Length: 32 inches.
- Overall Length: 42.75 inches.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
*Speed and energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the US. Renowned for precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for their outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which allows it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive edge.
For more information please visit