HatsanUSA brings another quality airgun to the market. The Mod 130S QE Carnivore is a versatile and powerful .30 caliber (7.62mm) air rifle that is as much at home in the field as it is on the shooting range.
Hatsan airguns are renowned for their exceptional accuracy and superior shooting experience. The 130S QE Carnivore Mod is no exception. It features a precision-rifled German steel barrel that produces velocities of up to 590 fps (0.30/7.62mm). The integrated Vortex gas piston technology has also been proven to provide exceptional reliability and performance. Surrounded by its QuietEnergy barrel shroud and integrated sound moderator, the 130S QE Carnivore Mod also includes Hatsan’s Quattro 2-Stage Adjustable Trigger Trigger and a metal trigger blade.
This premium break barrel is built with an elevation-adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece, a pistol-grip thumbhole stock, and checkered grip and fore-end. With its SAS (Shock Absorption System) and Trio Pad rubber recoil pad, with adjustable spacers to change the length of pull, the 130S QE Carnivore Mod is incredibly accurate, feels secure, and is comfortable to hold and shoot.
The micro-adjustable rear sight, which has green fiber optics adjustable for both height and windage, provides shooters with a clear viewing window. The open front sight is also fixed with red fiber optics. Your choice of optics can be attached to the air rifle on an 11mm Dovetail and Weaver combo optics rail with metal sight stop. HatsanUSA also offers the 130S QE Carnivore Mod with a 3-9×40 Optima scope and rings as an add-on option, to allow the shooter to purchase a complete package.
Like all Hatsan airguns, the 130S QE Mod is packed with easy-to-use features. When cocking the rifle, a manual and automatic cocking safety ensures almost error-free shooting. Shooters can also manually reset safety. The automatic safety/anti-bear trap feature sets the manual safety to “on” each time the barrel is broken to initiate the cocking stroke. Once set, it cannot be “safely” removed while the barrel is out of battery. The 130S QE Mod is also equipped with built-in sling mounts.
The Hatsan Mod 130S QE Carnivore appeals to target shooters and small game hunters alike, thanks to its custom fit options, superior accuracy, and long-range performance.
- .30 caliber (7.62mm), single shot, break barrel
- vortex gas piston
- QuietEnergy shrouded cylinder with integrated sound dampener
- German rifled steel barrel
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger, with metal trigger blade
- Automatic cocking safety
- Manual resettable safety
- Anti-bear trap security
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver optics rail with metal sight stop
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece
- All-weather synthetic stock with checkered grip and handguard
- SAS (Shock Absorption System) and Trio Pad butt plate for recoil absorption
- Micro-adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, with green fiber optics
- Fixed red fiber optic sight
- Built-in sling mounts
- Optional: 3-9x40mm Optima scope and rings
- 9.6 pounds
- Max Velocity* – .30 cal – 590 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .30 cal – 34 FPE
* Speed and power results may vary due to pellet weight, shape, material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the US Renowned for their precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and competitive advantage.
For more information please visit