“I’d gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today,” J. Willington Wimpy, aka Wimpy, told Popeye many times, beginning in 1931. And why not? The burger has been the staple of America’s summer grill for literally over a century. And nothing takes an average burger to the top faster and easier than adding one of Hi Mountain Seasonings’ six gourmet burger seasonings to kick it up a notch.
Hi Mountain Seasonings Gourmet Burger Seasonings Collection includes:
- Hi Mountain Chipotle Burger Seasoning: The red jalapeno pepper transforms when smoked, creating the chipotle pepper. The rich, deep flavor of Hi Mountain’s Chipotle Burger Seasoning makes an ordinary burger explode with strong western flavor.
- Hi Mountain Buffalo Wing Seasoning: Mixing this special blend into your burger creates an amazing combination of flavors that will have you wondering where this seasoning has been all your life. Add Hi Mountain Bleu cheese or ranch dressing for the taste sensation of buffalo wings on a burger!
- Fiesta Salsa Burger Seasoning: All the brilliant flavors of salsa united in one burger. Hi Mountain’s Fiesta Salsa Burger Seasoning is a feast of flavors for your taste buds.
- Hi Mountain Garlic Pepper Burger Seasoning – This gold standard is the perfect combination of flavors. The simple yet robust mix is the secret to the succulent burgers everyone craves.
- Hickory Burger Seasoning: Hickory is the most popular smoking wood today. Hi Mountain Hickory Burger Seasoning gives your burger that full distinctive rich flavor without the smoke.
- Hi Mountain Zesty Western Burger Seasoning is hearty and bold, the way a burger should be. Add authentic western flavor to your next cookout with Zesty Western Burger Seasoning.
The All-American Burger may be easy to grill, but taking it to the next level requires a few basic tips and techniques. According to legendary chef Bobby Flay, it’s best to use lean hamburger meat (or, if you really want to take it to the next level, ground venison), with an 80 percent meat/20 percent fat ratio. This mixture will hold the meat together and prevent it from drying out when grilling, as it does when using leaner meat. Keep meat refrigerated until it’s time to pat into 6-8 oz. then sprinkle the Hi Mountain Seasonings Gourmet Burger Seasoning of your choice over the meat, gently folding it in, then pat patties an inch larger in diameter than the bun, to account for shrinkage when grilling . When grilling, don’t press the burgers down! Doing so will drain all the juicy flavor right away. Add your cheese about a minute before the burgers are done, then let them rest a minute after they come off the grill. This allows time for the juices to redistribute throughout the burger, giving you a more flavorful experience.
Hi Mountain Seasonings is the leading US supplier of meat and fish seasonings; jerky, sausage and Snackin’ Stick kits; dressings and sauces; and much more. The company is in its 31st year of business, a testament to both the high quality of its products and its customer service. All Hi Mountain Seasonings Gourmet Burger Seasonings come in generous 6.7 oz containers. bottles, with an MSRP of $8.49. They also offer three western-style burger toppings: Original Burger, Mesquite and Hickory Burger. They are available in 2.5 to 3.0 ounce bottles for a suggested retail price of $4.99. To learn more about the entire line, plus delicious free recipes and more, visit https://himtnjerky.com/.
About Hi Mountain Seasonings: Located in the heart of Wyoming, Hi Mountain Seasonings was founded in 1991 and is America’s leading manufacturer of homemade jerky and sausage kits. Hi Mountain Seasonings has successfully captured distinctive and traditional Western flavors in its cures and dry seasonings; western-style condiments; bacon cures; snack kits, dressings and dipping sauces; And much much more. The company also offers field prep and preparation and cooking tools. For additional information, write: Hi Mountain Seasonings, 1000 College View Drive, Riverton, WY 82501; call toll free 1-800-829-2285; or visit the company’s website at www.himtnjerky.com.