Holster series for road or mountain biking
FALCO® Holsters, recognized globally for exceptional craftsmanship in each handcrafted, purpose-built leather holster and innovations in everyday concealed carry solutions, announces a new category of concealed carry holsters designed to attach to bikes and carry off-body. The new FALCO Holsters G125 attach to the bike frame, while the G126 attach to the top tube of the bike.
“During the warmer months, more people are out and about on their bikes,” said Katarína Zacharová, vice president of sales and marketing at FALCO Holsters. “We recognize the potential danger of falling out with traditional concealed carry on the body of a bike, so we developed two holster variations to attach your everyday pistol to the bike itself.”
“The new concealed carry bags for bicycles do not indicate that a pistol or revolver is inside,” Zacharová said, “and they securely attach to your bike with three strong Velcro ties. Even in the event of a fall, these bags keep your firearm, spare pistol, and extra magazines protected and safe. They’re ideal for road or mountain biking, and they also keep your common items like wallets, keys and phone close at hand for quick retrieval,” he added.
FALCO Holsters Concealed Carry Bags for Bikes
The G125 Concealed Carry Frame Bike Bag and G125 Concealed Top Tube Bike Bag conveniently fit micro, subcompact, compact, and full-size handguns while riding your bike. Additionally, they can accommodate weapons equipped with tactical lights or lasers. Each pouch is constructed of strong ballistic nylon and easily fastens with three distinct, well-placed 3-fold Velcro loops.
Both bag options feature strategically placed zippers for quick, one-handed opening. “Requiring only one hand to open the bag while driving is essential,” Zacharová said. “Plus, the layout keeps your content accessible in all situations.” Concealed Carry Bags for Bikes feature a main compartment with a removable, adjustable elastic sleeve to keep your side arm secure. “We recommend using your existing IWB holster inside the elastic holster for added comfort. Simply move your holstered pistol from the pouch to your waist. This means that your firearm is never out of sight when you leave your bike.” Click on the product images to view videos of FALCO Holsters bike bags in use.
- Developed for off-body concealed carry by attaching to bicycles
- Made with ballistic nylon.
- Suitable for firearms with tactical or laser lights
- Velcro, 3-fold loops for attaching to bike
- Interior of gun compartment covered by a Velcro loop allows modular connection of guns and accessories
- Includes an elastic holster for pistol to velcro to the main compartment (it is recommended to purchase an additional elastic holster to secure the magazine inside the compartment)
- Robust YKK zippers
- Right or left handed, ambidextrous
- Color Options: Black, Steel Metal, Gun Metal, Mosaic Blue, Mosaic Orange
- limited lifetime warranty
- G125 Concealed Carry Bike Bag – Frame Bag
- Quick-release access with a strategically placed pull tab for quick, one-handed opening
- three compartments
- Main firearm compartment fits pistols up to 7.08″ x 5.51″
- Front and rear exterior compartments secured with zippers
- Three 3-fold Velcro loops attach to bike
- MSRP: $79.95
- G126 Concealed Carry Bike Bag – Top Tube
- Two-way quick-pull zipper for fast, ambidextrous opening, keeps contents accessible
- One main compartment fits pistols up to 7.08″ x 5.51″
- Two Velcro loops, 3 folds, and an adjustable nylon strap attach to the bike.
- MSRP: $85.95
Contact Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Katarína Zacharová, at email@example.com for more information on becoming a trusted FALCO Holsters retailer.
For more information on FALCO holsters, visit FALCOHolsters.com. Follow on social media on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
About FALCO® Holsters, The Gun Holsters Company
FALCO Holsters brings a unique blend of modern techniques and traditional old world craftsmanship to our portfolio of custom pistol holsters. Since 1989, the FALCO brand has grown from a small garage in rural Slovakia manufacturing leather falconry gloves to a state-of-the-art workshop producing a wide variety of covers that we supply to individuals, police forces and military units of everyone. Using only the highest quality European and American materials available, FALCO Holsters thrives while proudly maintaining a personal approach. All products are handmade in Slovakia, in the heart of the beautiful Stiavnica Mountains, rich in history and appreciated as a World Heritage Site (UNESCO). We pride ourselves on the precision of our skilled craftsmen and our ability to design and manufacture products according to the needs and requirements of any customer. Our commitment to customer service and superior quality extends through our endless customization options, FALCO Holster’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, and fast FedEx international shipping.