The ESCORT® BTS Bullpup offers all the advantages of the VTS series shotguns in a more compact portable package. This next generation shotgun is available in 12 gauge or .410 gauge and is offered in black or FDE Cerakote. Using the same gas piston system as the other VTS shotguns, the BTS Bullpup is slimmer, with smaller dimensions, making it more agile to and from the shoulder. Great for close quarters action.
Rugged polymer lower receiver doubles as a foregrip, with soft rubber inlays for improved handling. The synthetic barrel cover features Hatsan’s patented ThermoDefend technology that absorbs and dissipates heat while containing the gas operating system. An alloy-lined DuraDefend magazine enhances durability against extended use.
Recoil control is distributed between a soft rubber butt plate and a long recoil spring. The reversible charging handle offers the ability for ambidextrous operation. The soft rubber pistol grip is removable and can be swapped out for one of the many aftermarket options to suit each user. The one-piece carry handle sight can be replaced with the included flip-up sights for a lower profile or when using mounted optics. Picatinny rails are also located on either side of the handguard to accommodate a variety of accessories.
12-gauge models feature an 18-inch barrel with removable chokes, including an extended barrel-bore choke brake that helps tame recoil with heavy shots or bullets. Complete and upgraded cylinder flush mount chokes are also included, with additional options available from HatsanUSA. Each gun ships with two 5-round magazines, but an optional 2-round magazine is also available. The gun is chambered to accept 2¾” and 3″ projectiles and will alternate between them without the shooter requiring external adjustments.
.410 models feature a 20” barrel with a fixed barrel choke, suitable for both shots and slugs. This shotgun is easy to handle and offers the same recoil absorbing characteristics as larger caliber models. The BTS ships with two 5-round magazines, but there is also an optional low-capacity magazine that holds three rounds. Gas operation works similarly, both standard and magnum loads run smoothly and reliably without the need for external adjustments.
As with all ESCORT shotguns, the barrels are tested at the factory to ensure quality and durability. Hard chrome and/or Cerakote coatings look great and are built to withstand the harshest conditions. HatsanUSA offers a 5-year limited warranty on all ESCORT firearms.
Characteristics of the BTS series
- Modern Sport Style Gas Semi-Auto Shotgun
- 12 caliber and .410 caliber; 3” camera
- Two 5-round magazines (optional 2- or 3-round magazines available)
- Rust resistant: chrome plated perforated steel cylinder
- All barrels are tested.
- Reversible charging handle for ambidextrous operation
- Fixed tactical stock and integrated pistol grip
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- height adjustable comb
- Soft rubber butt pad to absorb recoil
- Removable Alloy Upper and Advanced Polymer Lower Receivers
- Picatinny sight rails integrated into receiver and handguard
- ThermoDefend handguard with ergonomic grip
- DuraDefend magazine well, with alloy coating for maximum durability
- Manual trigger safety switch
- Detachable carry handle with integrated adjustable front and rear sights
- Optional flip-up front and rear sight set included
- sling loops
- Rugged matte black or FDE Cerakote finish
- 18” barrel for pellets or slugs
- F, IC and CYL (brake) chokes included
- 28.8″ overall length
- 8.1 pounds
- 20″ fixed barrel barrel for buckshot or slugs
- 30.7″ overall length
- 6.7 pounds
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and ESCORT firearms in the US Renowned for their precision craftsmanship and performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are driven by purpose and are recognized for outstanding power, performance, reliability and value. Hatsan prides itself on its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and competitive advantage.
For more information please visit