Are projects piling up at your home, your hunting ground, your farm, or your workplace? Save time and save your back with the new OXCART PRO-Grade Stockman Lift-Assist Tilt and Tilt Cart.
Available now at Home Depot stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas, the Stockman PRO-Grade is packed with enhanced features designed to haul and unload storm debris, firewood, material for fencing, hay, feed, gravel, hunting gear, food plot seeds and more, easier on the back and less time consuming.
Watch the video on how the OXCART works here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGUJc8KuRDg
Thanks to smart and innovative enhancements introduced to the professional grade Stockman, the best utility car ever made just got even better!
New features shown on the Stockman PRO-Grade include an improved dump angle from 52 to 62 degrees for easier dumping and less shoveling.
The new and improved OXCART now also has increased lift assist force options for moderately heavy and extra heavy duty loads.
Click here to see the amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaImmIgQISQ
Provides 250 pounds of force pushing up on the tub, making heavy loads feel up to 90% lighter for much easier turning and dumping. The previous model OXCARTS provided only approximately 100 pounds of force.
Additionally, the lift assist has been moved behind the tires to offer increased ground clearance. The new model features 12 inches of ground clearance, down from 5 to 7 inches of ground clearance on previous models.
With a load capacity of 1,100 pounds, the cart also features a new, larger, heavy-duty polyethylene tub made in the USA that holds 15 cubic feet of material. If you add wood side rails, it will hold over 17 cubic feet of material. Older models were 12 cubic feet.
The new 15-inch 4-ply Carlisle tire option provides increased traction with minimal turf damage without noise or vibration. Improved tread compound increases tread life. Additionally, these tractor tires feature Run-Flat technology, which is a liquid polymer that instantly and permanently self-seals most punctures. So if you run over a nail or deer shed, no more flats!
Click here for our cool nail test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqm_JyE4hLY
In addition to all of these great upgrades, the professional-grade Stockman also features a thicker drawbar to more easily receive straight couplers for 1 7/8-inch and 2-inch ball hitches.
These updated designs, as well as OXCART’s legendary durability, allow the Stockman Professional Grade Utility Cart to cut your job time in half.
Check out our gravel test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2JCcJEy7TQ&t=1s
Designed to make transporting and unloading large loads 90% easier than your typical cart, the professional-grade Stockman reduces physical strain, so you can get more done in half the time and with much less effort so you can focus in fun and not in work.
The Stockman PRO-Grade combines a rear offset dump pivot point for greater control. The swivel feature reduces kickback, allowing you to control the dump where you want.
The Stockman PRO-Grade is unmatched thanks to the separately sold conversion kit accessory that converts the OXCART into a farm cart/wheelbarrow in seconds for use in garden and land maintenance, livestock care and farming. preparation for hunting.
Best of all, the OXCART PRO-Grade Stockman is made in the USA, while all others are made in China.
The Stockman PRO-Grade is ideal for building a yard or fence, planting trees, hauling gravel or soil materials, filling feed troughs, maintaining food plots, hauling hunting or game equipment, cleaning barns, moving firewood, clearing storm debris or any other job that requires heavy lifting.
Features at a glance:
- Exclusive Hydraulic Lift Assist (FREE $50 value) delivers 250lbs of upward force – makes handling (all) gravel, dirt, sand, pavers easier to turn and dump safely with less fatigue to finish before
- New, larger 15-17 cu. ft., corrosion-resistant polyethylene bucket rotates (250 lbs. with assisted lift) 110° to reduce kickback; now increased dump angle at 62°
- Load tested by an independent certificate to 1100 lbs.
- Powder-coated full square tube steel construction (ISO 9001 and FARO arm quality) – NASCAR mandrel bent axle mount for maximum strength – New thru-axle provides 12 inches of ground clearance
- Carlisle 4-ply run-flat tractor pneumatic tires with grease fittings to extend tire life
- Attaches to any ATV, UTV, lawnmower with a pinhole hitch; CURT straight tongue coupler model 25153 item 205631619 (sold separately) is recommended Mounts easily to 1-7/8 and 2-inch ball hitches and extends the overall swing of your OXCART radius
- Some parts pre-assembled, assembles in 15 to 20 minutes
- Versatile – Accessory kit (sold separately) converts OXCART into a farm grade wheelbarrow (model # GTMS0202)
- Building instructions included in manual for adding wood rail extensions to rack up more than 17 cubic feet
- Proceeds from some products go towards rehabilitation, education and research programs for blind or visually impaired people of all ages.
OXCART is much more than a utility car.