Justine Williams racked up an impressive eleven major victories for Team Colt in action shooting sports competitions in 2022. From coast to coast, Williams’ high-level shooting led her to victory. Here are some of her many accomplishments in the past year.
- 2022 USPSA PCC Women’s National Champion
- 2022 USPSA Carry Optics Ladies National Champion
- 2022 USPSA 2-Gun Open Ladies National Champion
- 2022 USPSA L10 Women’s National Champion
- PCCO Lady World Champion 2022 Rapid Fire World Championship
- Speed Shooting World Championship 2022 PCCO Lady Junior World Champion
- 2022 IPSC Pan American Production Optics Women, Gold
- IPSC 2022 Pan American Production Optics Team, Gold
- National Champion 2022 IDPA Optics Lady
- 2022 2nd General PCC USPSA Nationals
- Speed Shooting World Championship 2022 3rd Overall PCCO
“Winning the USPSA PCC Ladies National title had been my goal for almost two years,” Justine noted after her 2021 victory and a repeat performance again this year. “I trained hard for this event, and it felt good when everything worked out for me.”
“Justine is an outstanding competitor, and more importantly, she is an outstanding person on and off the competitive line. Colt is delighted to have her on our team,” said Paul Spitale, Executive Vice President of Colt CZ Group North America. “We are humbled by her performance in 2022 and excited for her in years to come. I am confident that Justine will continue to be a true ambassador for our sport.”
For more information on USPSA membership and upcoming games, visit https://uspsa.org/. For more information on Colt’s firearms and history, visit www.colt.com.
Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC (www.colt.com) is among the world’s leading designers, developers and manufacturers of firearms. Founded by Samuel Colt in 1836, Colt’s Manufacturing has supplied civilian, military and law enforcement customers in the United States and abroad for more than 185 years. Colt operates its manufacturing facility in West Hartford, Conn.
For more information please visit