Launching today for €/$7.99 on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store (save 20%), and the Microsoft Store, as well as PlayStation and Xbox, the immersive hunting game of Expansive Worlds has expanded with a completely new alpine game. reserve and Granite Update, which includes a frame rate increase of up to 60 FPS on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, cosmetics and performance improvements.
Press kit: https://avlche.com/newenglandmountains
Covering about a quarter of the state of New Hampshire, as well as parts of western Maine, the White Mountains in the northern Appalachians served as the inspiration for the New England Mountains reservation. This vast new region gives hunters a wonderful new area to explore, and is teeming with wildlife to stalk and natural beauty to enjoy. So grab your gear and explore the majesty of the New England mountains!
New England Mountains – Key Features:
- Hunt in a stunning environment: The New England Mountains Preserve features varied landscapes shaped by time, from open alpine regions to coniferous and mixed forests interspersed with lakes and rivers. When you’re tired of stalking deer through the fir trees or hunting waterfowl along the bends of the river, there’s no shortage of perfect opportunities to sit back and enjoy the picturesque setting that surrounds you.
- Wild Life, Large and Refined Classics: Hunters have plenty of wildlife to hunt, from the humble ring-necked pheasant to the wily coyote to the majestic moose. Speaking of elk, this gentle giant is now around as one of the exceedingly rare Large, alongside the equally giant Black Bear and graceful White-tailed Deer. Elk and white-tailed deer not only have Great One status in common, but along with the stunning red fox, they are also among the three beautifully refined animals, now looking better than ever.
- New weapon, unique cosmetics: Visit the weapons cache at any outpost and you’ll find a new weapon waiting for you. The Patriot is a powerful modern .50 cal break action muzzleloader made locally in New Hampshire. It’s perfect for hunting down large game, but aim carefully: with great power comes… a slow reload speed.
- Hunters will also receive three special welcome gifts.– A free paint and camo, as well as the New England Mountains Explorer Pack, which contains six weapon customization options. For hunters looking for even more customization, the Veteran Pack (available for purchase through the in-game store) offers additional exclusive cosmetics inspired by the New England Mountains: paints, sprays, materials, camos, and a unique wrap.
- Free Granite Update: 60FPS and more wildlife: Along with the New England Mountains Preserve, we are pleased to offer a series of free updates called the Granite Update for theHunter: Call of the Wild:
- The PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions will receive a frame rate boost of up to 60 FPS for a smoother hunting experience.
- Additional animal species in almost every reserve, giving hunters plenty of reasons to revisit their old favorite haunts in search of new prey.
- Do you already have a previously released reservation? Do you want to give your weapons a unique flavor? Well, you’re in luck, because we’re giving all hunters two free themed cosmetics for every preorder that they already have: a paint job and a camo. This includes the two reserves in the base game.
- This update also includes a variety of performance improvements and minor additions to make your game more fun: an updated harvest screen with preview, the ability to place/remove waypoints when using binoculars, as well as improved stability on consoles. and various minor tweaks around the world. I play on all platforms.
For more information, visit callofthewild.thehunter.com and keep up with the latest game updates by following the team on Twitter. @theHunterCOTW.
About the expansive worlds
Expansive Worlds is a creative division within the Avalanche Studios Group and a leading developer and publisher of outdoor games. Since 2009, Expansive Worlds has been dedicated to delivering highly immersive outdoor gaming experiences for millions of players. He is best known for the long-running and successful franchise theHunter, as well as the new fishing game. The Call of the Wild: The Angler. Expansive Worlds develops games using the proprietary Apex engine, allowing for vast open worlds with endless creative possibilities. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com/divisions/expansive-worlds.
About Avalanche Studios Group
Avalanche Studios Group is a leading interactive entertainment company offering a wide range of games and live services from the creative divisions Avalanche Studios, Expansive Worlds and Systemic Reaction. His portfolio includes the Just cause franchise, theHunter: The Call of the Wild, zero generation, Rage 2, Call of the Wild: The Angler, and the next Smuggling. Founded in 2003, Avalanche Studios Group draws on nearly two decades of open world experience. All of their games are developed using Apex’s proprietary engine, allowing for vast, dynamic worlds filled with emergent gameplay and endless creative possibilities. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com.