Factory firearms, by their nature of regular production, follow established patterns based on their components. In other words, the weapon placed in this the box looks like the gun put that box and in the previous that. It’s reminiscent of Henry Ford’s joke about the Model T: “Any customer can have a car painted any color he wants, as long as it’s black.”
Defying conventional assembly line protocols, Benelli takes Ford’s comment to the opposite extreme: he can only have ONE finish on his Lupo rifle because no two are alike!
Introducing the Lupo KAOS, Benelli’s first high-performance bolt-action rifle to offer a unique finish on the barrel and stock action.
The Lupo KAOS is a limited edition rifle chambered for the popular 6.5 Creedmoor and is meant to upset notions of what a production firearm should be. Each Lupo KAOS rifle features its own unique style thanks to a carefully selected basecoat/topcoat combination that is artfully hand-aged in the factory to give it a one-of-a-kind appearance. The barrel action is treated with a Cerakote finish that adds two or more complementary colors selected from a carefully chosen palette of 15 earth tones. The result is a premium rifle that stands out as much for its uncommon appearance as for its unmatched reliability and accuracy in the field.
Based on the standard Lupo, Benelli’s first chassis-style bolt-action rifle, the Lupo KAOS comes with a 3-shot sub-MOA guarantee and offers one of the most comfortable and ergonomic stock systems ever developed. Key features include:
- Cryo-treated 24-inch float barrel with a 5/8×24 threaded muzzle
- Adjustable from 2.2 to 4.4 lbs. trigger
- Sculptured bolt with three locking lugs and 60 degree bolt travel to accommodate low mount optics
- Detachable box magazine
- Combtech cheek pad to mitigate felt facial recoil
- Integrated Progressive Comfort recoil management
- Trigger reach spacers for a custom fit
- Integrated swivel mounts
- Two-piece Picatinny rail system for optic mounting
Although the trim variations found on the Lupo KAOS are limitless, the number of weapons available to purchase is not.
Be part of the KAOS!
As part of this program, we have designed two consumer activation contests.
- Consumer Photo Contest: From June 15 to July 31, we ask consumers to go to a Benelli dealer location, see the new LUPO KAOS, and post a photo of themselves on social media using the hashtags #BenelliKAOS or #LupoKAOS. On August 1st, we will be drawing one winner to receive a trip to Outdoor Solutions Long Range Shooting School in Utah.
- KAOS Buyer’s Contest: Buying customers can register their new LUPO KAOS at BenelliUSA.com and see if it’s one of ten “guns of choice” made with a color-matched Steiner Predator 8 rifle scope valued at $2,000. One of those ten lucky buyers will also be selected to attend an Outdoor Solutions long-term school in 2024.
The Benelli Lupo is a standout player in the hunting rifle segment, and the Lupo KAOS takes it several notches higher. For more information on this limited-edition rifle or to view the complete line of premium Benelli shotguns and rifles, visit BenelliUSA.com.
Accokeek, Maryland-based Benelli offers the largest selection of semi-automatic shotguns in the world, as well as a variety of rifles. Since the company’s inception, Benelli has led the world in innovative firearms technology, including the innovative Benelli Inertia Driven system, effective Comfort Tech recoil reduction systems and BE.ST anti-corrosion coatings. Because of this commitment to innovation, they are recognized as the world’s leading manufacturer of premium firearms for competitive shooters, hunters, and defense professionals.