American Technologies Network (ATN Corp.), an industry leader in optical technology, is revolutionizing the electro-optics space with the launch of its new ThOR 5/5 LFR Series Smart HD thermal riflescopes.
ATN’s fifth-generation thermal sight features a smaller profile and feature-rich upgrades. The ATN ThOR 5 is designed to perform in any environment, elevating users’ hunting experiences with advanced capabilities like the quad-core processor, clearer images, better contrast, and a rugged design.
“Our new Quad Core processor is not only faster, but it can also run processes independently of the other cores,” said ATN Corp. President, Founder and CMO Marc Vayn. “ThOR 5 advanced technology allows hunters to simultaneously capture video and stream while live streaming the action in the moment.”
Other new features:
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder (LRF) – Select ThOR 5 thermal models include the LRF feature, designed to give operators a more versatile and easier way to hit targets up to 1,000 yards without having to carry an additional device.
- Thinner optics – Smart HD riflescopes are reduced to a more compact package offering a more convenient user experience.
- Custom reticle layout: The fifth generation product line gives users the ability to design their own custom reticle with ATN’s online reticle editor; users can choose from a variety of different shapes and sizes, color, and intensity of their reticle.
- ATN X-TRAC 5 – Users can connect ATN smart device via Bluetooth and control all features and functions without touching the scope.
- ATN QDM – Allows users to quickly switch their scope between rifles; allowing users to take full advantage of the six different profiles they can use on their Smart HD scope; The Quick Detach Mount (QDM) is specifically designed for use with the ThOR 5.
- SIGHT KIT FOR ATN WEAPONS – The battery pack has more than 16 hours of continuous use and allows hunters to use all the functions of the device without changing the batteries.
The ThOR 5/5 LRF series retails from $1995. The models are currently available in the United States and can be purchased online through the ATN website or in person at an ATN retail store.
About ATN Corp:
american technology network is an industry leading innovator and manufacturer of Smart Optics thermal and night vision products. Founded in 1995, ATN is known for creating high-quality products that enhance the outdoor experience and connect more people with nature. ATN Scopes offer easy-to-use smart features, allowing users to record their experience and share it directly online with ease. Best-selling models include the X-Sight 4K Pro series, the ThOR 4 series, the ThOR LT series, and the OTS LT series. Visit www.ATNCorp.com for more information or call 1-800-910-2862, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:30 pm PST. You can also find ATN on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.