American Technologies Network (ATN Corp.), an industry leader in optical technology, today announced the launch of its next generation X-Sight 5 series models, featuring advanced Smart HD day/night capabilities to provide hunters with even better in the field. .
ATN continues to advance electro-optical innovation with the launch of its fifth-generation X-Sight 5 Ultra HD 4K+ Intelligent Day/Night Rifle. Enhanced features of the X-Sight 5 series include a high-performance sensor, giving hunters ultra-high definition with four million more pixels for accurate tones, vivid colors, and a true visual sensation.
ATN Corp. President, Founder and CMO Marc Vayn said the new X-Sight 5 Day/Night Vision Smart HD riflescopes boost users’ resolution from the 3864 x 2196 of the X-Sight 4K model to 4056 x 3040, providing better nighttime viewing quality and capabilities along with ambient temperature compensation.
“ATN brings together industry-leading technology and experience to deliver products that produce high-quality, efficient results for our dedicated consumers,” Vayn said. “We have developed truly innovative optics that allow for clearer, more precise capabilities for both experienced and new hunters.”
New additional features:
- Quad core processor – The new quad-core processor allows users to capture and stream images simultaneously, giving hunters the innovative ability to record experiences in the moment.
- Enhanced Video Recording: ATN enhanced 120 fps video recording with RAV slow motion capture, giving hunters ultimate control over video recording capabilities.
- Custom reticle layout: Users can offer their creativity by designing their own reticle with ATN’s fifth generation products.
- Thinner optics – Smart HD viewers are reduced to a more compact package that offers a more convenient user experience.
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder (LRF) – The LRF is designed to help users reduce time and additional equipment and determine the exact distance between the observer and the target.
- ATN X-TRAC 5 – The X-TRAC 5 connects Bluetooth to the users ATN smart device and controls all features and functions without touching the scope.
- ATN LP QDM – The Low Profile Quick Detach Mount (LPQDM) is specifically designed for use with the X-Sight 5. The LPQDM allows users to quickly switch their scopes between rifles, allowing them to take full advantage of the 6 different profiles they can use. in your Smart HD Scope.
- ATN IR850 PRO- This illuminator features an extremely powerful long range 850mW infrared illuminator for hunting and search and rescue use.
- ATN IR850 SUPERNOVA- This is an extremely powerful long range infrared illuminator with an adjustable mount, ideal for hunting and search and rescue.
- ATN WEAPON SIGHT KIT- This ATN battery pack has over 16 hours of continuous use and allows hunters to use all of the device’s features without changing batteries.
The X-Sight 5 series retails from $795 and the X-Sight 5 LRF series retails from $1,095. Both models are currently available in the United States and can be purchased online through the ATN website or in person at an ATN retail store.
About ATN Corp:
american technology network is an industry leading innovator and manufacturer of Smart Optics thermal and night vision products. Founded in 1995, ATN is known for creating high-quality products that enhance the outdoor experience and connect more people with nature. ATN Scopes offer easy-to-use smart features, allowing users to record their experience and share it directly online with ease. Best-selling models include the X-Sight 4K Pro series, the ThOR 4 series, the ThOR LT series, and the OTS LT series. Visit www.ATNCorp.com for more information or call 1-800-910-2862, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:30 pm PST. You can also find ATN on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.