TIMNEY ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH NEW REMINGTON 700 RIFLES
Starting today, all Remington Model 700 rifles will come standard with Timney triggers. The Alpha 1 and Police will come with the Elite Hunter trigger, and all other Model 700s will have the new Impact 700 trigger. Timney was asked to build a replacement Remington Model 700 trigger that would not compromise on quality. Timney listened. Timney complied.
The Impact 700 trigger is the next evolution of precision for the iconic Remington Model 700 rifle. The secret to precision? It all starts with an amazing trigger and this trigger is truly amazing: Made in America by the incredible craftsmen who build The World’s Finest Triggers™.
Timney engineers designed this incredible trigger by machining parts from billet steel, sparing no metal injection molding or sheet parts, while hand assembling, testing and calibrating each trigger at Timney’s Phoenix, Arizona facility.
This new trigger has a factory set 3-4 pound (non-adjustable) pull weight that will give you a crisp, clean break and features our Sear (SEAL’d) engagement fit lock design that ensures an easy trigger experience. wear.
The new Impact 700 trigger is Timney’s most recent and innovative success – 77 years in the making.
Technical specifications of the Impact 700:
- Factory set draw weight of 3 to 4 lbs.
- Draw weight and overtravel not adjustable.
- The trigger sear and trigger shoe are precision machined and heat treated from premium metal.
- Sear is carbonitrided for maximum lubricity and wear resistance for a lifetime of dependable performance.
- The trigger shoe is coated with black oxide to improve corrosion resistance.
- The housing is constructed of anodized aluminum.
- The Sear Engagement Fit Lock (SEAL’d) design creates a user-friendly experience.
- This trigger has been hand assembled, tested and calibrated at Timney’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Backed by Timney’s legendary, hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Timney Triggers is dedicated to ensuring our customers a lifetime of hassle-free shooting enjoyment. That’s evident in the last step of the manufacturing process when each trigger is hand-assembled, tested, and calibrated for its specific firearm platform before it’s delivered to the customer’s door. Timney Triggers is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of their products and each trigger is proudly made in the USA. www.timneytriggers.com